Four Secondary Kingwood and Veneer
This Cue Creator features Four Secondary Kingwood and Veneer in Blue. These cues are from our Pro cue range which they are all using North American Ash. The Pro cue range has shafts full length from butt to tip unlike a standard one piece cue.
The standard one piece cue uses a 48 inch shaft with splicing. Our full length pro cue reduces flex through the butt and and can help create more shots with power when there’s a small angle. The four secondary splices in Kingwood with a thick blue veneer and is a very popular choice overall. On our Pro cue range for this listing we have used our Titanium ferrule which really does help with side applied to the cue ball. This material is lighter than brass and has a thread unlike other brands. We’ve found this ferrule great as you don’t lose the diameter of your ferrule over time like on a standard brass ferrule.
Note: All these pro cues have a suggested serial number for us only to pick out. In future custom cues from late October we’ll have serial numbers in the badges.
- 851 -Kingwood and Veneer -Length of cue 57.1 inches, 9.5 titanium ferrule, 18.30 ounces, 29.5 butt, 17.25 balance point – SOLD
- 855 – Kingwood and Veneer -Length of cue 57.1 inches, 9.52 titanium ferrule, 18.02 ounces, 29.25 butt, 17.1 balance point – SOLD
- 859 -Kingwood and Veneer -Length of cue 57.1 inches, 9.52 titanium ferrule, 18.02 ounces, 29.05 butt, 17.1 balance point
- 857 -Kingwood and Veneer -Length of cue 57.1 inches, 9.44 titanium ferrule, 18.06 ounces, 29.48 butt, 17 balance point -SOLD
- For all Cue Creator® cues purchased we’re also giving a free Black Aluminium cue case so we have peace of mind when sending.