This is a first of a line of Cue Creator Hard Cue Cases. Our first case is for three quarter shafts and we have developed a very thorough layout.
- video show’s cue and extensions for illustration purposes only and is not included with case.
- ABS Material on outside
- EVA CNC Cut outs for cue and shafts
- Weight of case is: 9.5 pounds or 4.3kg
- Length is 48″ x 8″ width and 4.2 depth
These Tips come in four ratings from G1 to G4 and are a pressed type high quality tip for Snooker and English pool. Century has a number of professional players also using their tips. in this listing is also the Century Pro Titanium – Alloy ferrules.
Top Professional Players Using Century Pro Ti/F Titanium Ferrule
- Stephen Maguire
- Anthony McGill
- Mike Dunn
- Rob Lawler
Top Professionals Using Century Pro Cue Tips
• Mark Williams (M.B.E) – Multiple World Champion & current 2018 Betfred World Snooker Champion • Shaun Murphy – Multiple World Champion,Mark Selby – Multiple World Champion & World Number 1 Snooker Player,Kyren Wilson, Stephen Maguire, Neil Robertson
This cue uses Snakewood double secondary splices with a maple veneer and is one very unique looking cue with magnificent North American Ash being selected for the shaft in a Pro Cue Variation.
This first video is the CC-374 Snooker cue that’s 57 inches.
This design uses a single face splice in tabak wood with a veneer in thick maple. For all Cue Creator® cues purchased we’re also giving a free Black Aluminium cue case so we have peace of mind when sending.
PLEASE CHECK VARIATIONS:
- Comes as Cue only
- or Cue + Case+ extensions 6+23inch + cue towel, tips and tip tool.