Aramith Micro Fibre Cloth
The Aramith Micro Fibre Cloth resistance has a strong fibre with “w” anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface. Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease. Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
- Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
- High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
- Maintenance: Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
- No ironing: ready to use after washing.