World Cue Sports Rated Tips is the tip i use in Medium. Many tip companies around but hardly any will test each tip like we do as it takes way to long to do.
Reason I’ve done this is so i get the same feel each tip change. Other companies and i have emails have told me they just batch test and put sticker on as most end users wouldn’t know hence i won’t sell their tips anymore as they aren’t tested like they saw they are and misleading people.
These tips are a range of tips we’ve produced with the tips each individually checked for hardness. The decision to make these rated tips is due the the high amount of tips being made which are of poor quality around. My rated tips are a premium quality A grade leather with the tips graded in Super Soft, Soft , Medium, Medium Hard and Hard. The tips come as a container of five tips and in the container.
We use a very high grade cow hide which is compressed at a higher rate than other tips. This gives our tips a ran in feel and a lower profile height. Our tips are infused in a velvet-grade silica blue chalk dust to protect the leather of the tip before use. As you’ll see our tip height is a much lower profile than other tips and this is due to the compression we use on the leather and gives a much better feel overall than others around.
Here’s some measurements of current tips in the market place with our tip height being 4.5 to max 5mm.
- Elk Master tip height in Depth =5.88mm
- Blue Diamond Depth=5.27
- Diamond Plus =6.38
- Century tips = 5.40
Why Choose Our tips:
- Quality cue tips, single layer grade A tips
- Unique Manufacturing processes
- Every tip tested by Durometer in Australia (not in China and not outsourced)
- Same grade tip in each box guaranteed by World Cue Sports
- Better height in depth and each tip tested.
Grades we have All individually tested by us at WCS:
- Cue Creator Pro Rated Tips -Super Soft
- Cue Creator Pro Rated Tips -Soft
- Cue Creator Pro Rated Tips -Medium
- Cue Creator Pro Rated Tips -Medium Hard
- Cue Creator Pro Rated Tips -Hard