One Piece Amboyna and Thuya Burl
The cue design here is a One Piece Amboyna and Thuya Burl and the combination of both these woods is both quite expensive and looks Beautiful as well.
This cue uses a North American ash shaft and an ebony butt and uses the best in craftsmanship you’ll find anywhere in the world. With all of our in stock cues we include a cue case, extensions in 23 inch and 6 inch, Tip tool and extra tips and a cue towel all included.
Note: all cues come with serial number engraved in cue and cues will be registered on the website before sending.
- CC-553 – 58.1 inches, 9.51 ferrule, 28.6mm butt, 17.5 inches balance point, 18.2 ounces
- CC-579 – 58.1 inches, 9.53 ferrule, 28.92mm butt, 17.4 inches balance point, 18.44 ounces
- CC-606- 58.1 inches, 9.7 ferrule, 29.08mm butt, 17.25 inches balance point, 18.41 ounces
- CC-581- 58.1 inches, 9.6 ferrule, 28.85mm butt, 17.2 inches balance point, 18.44 ounces
- CC-566- 58.1 inches, 9.69 ferrule, 29.08mm butt, 17.3 balance point, 18.48 ounces
- For all Cue Creator® cues purchased we’re also giving a free Black Aluminum cue case so we have peace of mind when sending.
- Extensions 23 inch and 6 inch
- Cue Towel
- Cue tip tool and spare tips