McDermott Billiard Glove
The McDermott Billiard Glove provides a smooth and consistent stroke by reducing friction between your hand and the shaft.
The Lightweight nylon and spandex material is stretchable for enhanced comfort.
The glove has a Breathable mesh palm with cushioned pad and fingertip cut-outs for increased feel adjustable velcro strap.
This Glove is almost the same as Kamui’s glove and will make your cue action more fluid using a loop bridge. The glove is for right hand cueing players and a left hand bridge hand only.
White clover logo
82% nylon/18% spandex
How to Determine Hand Size?( Drawing Below)
- Lay your hand, palm down, on a piece of paper.
- Draw a line on each side of your hand at the widest point exclude your thumb.
- If the distance between the two lines is
Our Size Guide:
- 75mm-83mm or 2.95 -3.26 inches , you wear a Small.
- 84mm-88mm 0r 3.303 -3.46inches , you wear a Medium
- 90mm- 95mm or 3.54- 3.74 inches , You wear a Large – Yet to try larger than 95mm but it would be very tight.
- 95-100mm XL
Exact Glove Measurements – Please remember its nylon and spandex so it expands
- 81mm or 3.191 inches , Small.
- 83.91mm 0r 3.303, Medium
- 84.75 or 3.336 inches , Large
- 90mm XL